Is this it?

originally posted by shahab mushtaq

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered somewhere else … so is Stormed Fortress really the last book in the series? It's been a long journey to this point and I hate leaving it feeling incomplete. I liked the book, just not as much as the previous ones. It really lacked the emotional depth that characterized the series for me …

Shahab

originally posted by Tygrr

It's the last one that has been published…but there should be a few more in the coming years. It was the last book in the 3rd story arc, but there are two more arcs to go!

originally posted by shahab mushtaq

Wow, that's a relief to know. I thought that this was the last book in the series and that was it!! News is sparse over here in the US about the series and I'm not sure which forum on the website to look through for the latest info …

originally posted by Clansman

RIGHT HERE, my friend Shahab Mushtaq, right here! This is the place where all things Wurtsian get discussed, and the latest news is available.

Also, there is a movement starting, a wave of Janny fans who are going forth to spread the word on-line and elsewhere.

Yes, two more arcs, with at least three more books (two in Arc IV, and one in Arc V). Janny'll let us know. She's past page 100 on the first volume of Arc IV.