Curse of the Mistwraith Audiobook!

One embargoed news items that Janny is now allowed to reveal: Curse of the Mistwraith will receive an audiobook treatment! Presales and sales of Volume 1 may influence the publisher to consider adding Volumes 2 - 9 in the future (remember that Destiny’s Conflict already has an audiobook).

Additional details, like the chosen narrator, are forthcoming. The preorder page for the Amazon Audible edition is up now, and other audiobook formats should be following soon.

1 Like

I did pre-order it, but I have to admit until my eyes get bad enough that I can no longer read a book, audio books are really not for me, it just goes in one ear and straight out the other. I sort of listened to Destiny’s Conflict but enjoy it much more reading the book myself.

1 Like

Today it is confirmed:

COLIN MACE will be the narrator for the forthcoming audio book Curse of the Mistwraith - recording to begin on MONDAY.

The release is to be APRIL so you have time to pre-order and not long to wait!

4 Likes

Don’t forget! Less than a week now!

1 Like

The audiobook is out! Here is a collection of audiobook vendor links, most of which have now turned on their audio sample links of Colin Mace narrating Chapter I.

2 Likes