Commemorative Mugs

Janny has partnered up with Cuppa to create commemorative mugs celebrating the conclusion of the Wars of Light and Shadow series. Each one shows the artwork from the original cover of Curse of the Mistwraith. The “Mystery Gyre” from the cover of Song of the Mysteries can be seen between the seardluin gargoyles on the opposite side. Instructions for special ordering mugs can be found on the Commemorative Mugs page.

Janny asked me to share this news through the forum first as a special “sneak peek” to all of our regulars here – we will announce on social media at a later date. I received one of these as a gift, and can confirm that the colors are vivid and the mug is rugged (and a little taller than a typical coffee mug)!

2 Likes

Order placed, pity we could not have had them for Christmas.

1 Like

Ha - I just got a laugh - the folks at Cuppa phoned beside themselves that they’d received an order from TASMANIA!!! Thanks, Annette, you made their day!

We will be adding the order info for the other 3 mugs with my artwork on them (Wizard of the Owls, Taken to Task, and Moonlight Frolic, once we have good photos and info from Cuppa.

They make a quality product.

3 Likes

I always wanted a WoLaS mug, so they will be my Christmas present to myself since I never got myself anything this year.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I haven’t been receiving notifications from this site, although I did before! I thought that it was strangely quiet so I came to see if I missed anything. It’s lucky that I did! I just sent my email to Cuppa.

2 Likes

Three additional mugs have been added to the Commemorative Mugs page!

You can find larger versions of the artwork on Janny’s Art Gallery pages:

1 Like

Patiently waiting for the delivery now of my priceless new WoLaS mugs, it will take a while they have a long, long way to travel.

1 Like

Me, too! Although I’m much closer for shipping purposes :slight_smile:

My cup arrived!

3 Likes

My cups arrived today, well packaged they were, would withstand an atomic blast!

1 Like

Oh good! I was very impressed with the thorough packing they did.